Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate position is best suited for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, reliable, and customer-focused individual who wants to join our dedicated team! A great candidate would be someone who takes initiative to provide above and beyond service, has great sense of urgency, and attention to detail! They also need to work well with others and be a team player.
Position responsibilities include:
- Patient Care/Service; greeting, checking in and out, scheduling, answering client calls and emails, etc.
- Payment collections
- Insurance verification
- Filing and organization
- Administrative coordination
- Assisting practitioners as needed
- Light housekeeping as/when needed (Cleaning and disinfecting acupuncture and massage tables, rooms, bathrooms, public areas, computers, etc. according to COVID guidelines)
In addition, the following skills and qualifications are required:
- Warm outgoing personality
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Minimum of 1-year administrative experience
- Proficiency with computers, scheduling software and MS Office
- Dependable, organized and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of insurance processing, retail experience, and office etiquette
- Schedule flexibility, including evenings and Saturdays
- High school diploma or equivalent
What you can expect from us:
- We are a growing center of wellness-minded individuals, with a passion for leading healthy lifestyles and working together to expand our knowledge for holistic wellness
- We are a team of people who desire to create a place where our clients and staff can reach a common goal of health and happiness
- We are committed to providing a great workplace and believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- We respect hard work and creativity in our employees
We are looking for part time or full-time employees. $14/hour. The position includes one free massage or acupuncture session per month, 40% off products, and a friends and family discount! If interested, please fill out the application here: https://hhamd.com/employment-application/ and upload your resume and cover letter. *Must be comfortable working in a completely non-smoking environment and wearing a mask and scrubs at all times, per COVID guidelines.
Visit www.hhamd.com to find out about our story so far and discover where we're going!