We are a busy Holistic Health center looking for an Office Manager! The purpose of the position is coordination and management of office operations, staff, and resources to facilitate organizational efficiency and sustainability. This position contributes to the mission and vision of HHA through providing an exemplary patient experience and inspiring team morale.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, organized, friendly, and an employee/patient focused leader who wants to join our dedicated team! The perfect candidate for this position is an excellent communicator, has a healthy sense of urgency, an innovative problem solver, is empathetic and is a team player who works well with others.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience
- Advanced knowledge of computers, scheduling software, MS Office and Google Drive
- Dependable, organized and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of insurance processing, retail experience, and office etiquette
- Schedule flexibility, including evenings and Saturdays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Oversee work of all employees. Direct supervisor for Front Desk Staff
- Primary point of contact for employees
- Admin staff scheduling and coverage as needed
- Leads weekly team meetings
- Coaching, counseling, praising and disciplining employees. Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results and conducting performance reviews yearly or as needed
- Handles office and personnel situations and works with HR Manager for guidance as needed
- Participates in the ongoing development and enhancement of the patient experience
- Handles escalated customer service issues and complaints
- Patient Retention
Oversees adherence to office policies and procedures
Contributes and helps maintain Office manuals
- Building Needs and Inventory
- Manages office inventory
- Coordinates with owner for building needs as necessary
- Point of contact for office emergencies
What you can expect from us:
We are a growing center of wellness-minded individuals, with a passion for leading healthy lifestyles and working together to expand our knowledge for holistic wellness
We are a team of people who desire to create a place where our clients and staff can reach a common goal of health and happiness
We are committed to providing a great workplace and believe our employees are our greatest asset.
We respect hard work and creativity in our employees
The position includes one free massage or acupuncture session per month, 40% off products, and a friends and family discount! If interested, please fill out the application here: https://hhamd.com/employment-application/ and upload your resume and cover letter. *Must be comfortable working in a completely non-smoking environment and wearing a mask and scrubs at all times, per COVID guidelines.
Visit www.hhamd.com to find out about our story so far and discover where we're going!